Inspired Learning with Helen Jameson offers a bespoke, private tuition service, based in Waterbeach, near Cambridge, for adults and children aged 5-13 years. I have a Master’s Degree from Cambridge University and more than 30 years teaching experience. I offer lessons both in person and online (via Zoom) with students from around the world.
Exceptional teaching leads to Inspired Learning
Are you looking for an exceptionally well-qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teacher who:
- Inspires your child to learn in ways that are stimulating and fun;
- Builds confidence and encourages creativity;
- Treats each child as an individual, developing strengths alongside identifying and addressing any gaps in knowledge, skills or understanding;
- Can help children prepare for tests including SATs, 11+ and entrance examinations to independent schools such as The Perse School, Cambridge;
- Enjoys working with children who are being home educated and works with families to provide meaningful learning opportunities based on children’s own interests;
- Has extensive experience working with children who are gifted and talented as well as those with special educational needs such as SpLD (dyslexia/dyspraxia) ASD (Autism/Asperger Syndrome) & ADHD;
- Has a warm, natural empathy with children and parents;
- Charges fixed fees, which include planning and preparation time as well as all books, resources and equipment used?
For individual tuition for adults and children aged from 5 – 13 years in:
- Art and Crafts
- Essay writing
- Exam technique
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
I also offer short courses in essay writing and a confidential tuition service for older teenagers and adults who have difficulties with Literacy and/or Numeracy and am very happy to work with students for whom English is their second language.
I particularly enjoy teaching children who are being home-schooled and can assist parents in developing appropriate opportunities for learning based on children’s needs and interests.
Contact Helen Jameson at Inspired Learning for stimulating and enjoyable lessons that enable pupils to develop self-confidence and a love of learning while taking pride in their progress and achievements.
If you would like to access fun learning activities online that help children practise key skills and foster a love of learning, you can find links to my favourite websites full of educational resources here: Links
Tuition – To keep my pupils, myself and our families as safe as possible during the current pandemic, I run a Hepa Filter in my teaching room and ask that pupils do not attend face-to-face lessons if they, or anyone in their household, has symptoms of Covid-19. I am also offering 1:1 tuition via the internet, using Zoom – live video conferencing. My pupils can see and talk to me. We can share work and use a whiteboard together at no extra cost to clients. Spaces are very limited so please get in touch if you would like to find out about current availability.
I am also making masks for community volunteers – more info here: Quick Mask